The year dating back to November 23, 2008, and with a $1K top prize to boot.
From the link:
The winners of the polictics prize will be announced on December 21, 2009. Here’s the schedule:
- The nominating process is hereby declared open. Please nominate your favorite blog entry in the field of politics by placing the URL for the blog post (the permalink) in the comments section of this post. You may also add a brief comment describing the entry and saying why you think it should win.
- Each person can only nominate one blog post.
- Entries must be in English.
- The editors of 3QD reserve the right to reject entries that we feel are not appropriate.
- The blog entry may not be more than a year old from today. In other words, it must have been written after November 23, 2008.
- You may also nominate your own entry from your own or a group blog (and we encourage you to).
- Guest columnists at 3 Quarks Daily are also eligible to be nominated, and may also nominate themselves if they wish.
- Nominations are limited to the first 100 entries.
- You may also comment here on our prizes themselves, of course!
December 2, 2009
- The nominating process will end at 11:59 PM (NYC time) of this date.
- The public voting will be opened immediately afterwards.
December 9, 2009
- Public voting ends at 11:59 PM (NYC time).
December 21, 2009
- The winners are announced.